Friday, June 5, 2009

Life <3

Wow haha I haven't written in a longggg time. So school is pretty much over and its summerrr :) That means the beach and FUN!!! I'm going to miss some of the seniors but I still have all my other people. Today was a pretty good day, I found out that I made a 93 on my geometry exam!! Thats like really really really good for me :D I took my biology one, I'm not too sure on how I did on that one. Well I came home after exams and slept like like 4ish. Chris came over and we watched some tv then went out to eat with my mom. Then we picked up Orville from work and we all came and hung out here. Ohhh, my air condition broke! So like this past week we've had NO ac at my house and its been hottt. My moms boyfriend is here now fixing it, thank god. And my phone broke like it was stuck on a white screen so the phone place mailed me a new one, I got it today and found out that the volume button on the side doesn't work so I have to call tomorrow and get another one mailed to me, geeze its like the 3rd or 4th one! I love my life, I have like the BEST friends anyone can ask for, I know people say it alot but I honestly do. We have the best times together :) Me and Chris are amazing <3 Its going to be 7 months in like a week!! Woah, thats like the longest I've dated someone besides those silly relationships in elementry school haha. Last weekend I hung out with some old friends. I was with Bethany, Justin(my ex) and Bj. I'm so glad me and Justin are still friends, we may not have worked out but we sure do as friends. I'm really glad Chris trusts me to hang out with other guys. But me, Beth, Justin, and Bj had fun that night. We went like around the world haha and cruised 70. I think we are hanging out tomorrow again :) This is a pretty long blog, but oh well. I have alot to say, and trust me.. This isn't everything. Ahhhh, I really really really really love life right now. I'm really happy with everything, I can like cry and smile for days.. Well not really haha.

I love you Chris, Orville, Anna, Bethany, Justin.. And EVERYONE ELSE <3

0 comments: