Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Woahhh!

I haven't written in a long time. Alot has happened but I'm not going to put it all on here. Yesterday I had to go to the dentist. A filling that I've already had came loose so they had to fix it. The dentist lied to me, he said I would only be getting ONE shot to numb me.. Well he ended up giving me two. Then he started drilling and I could feel it so I got another one. I ABSOLUTELY HATE NEEDLES!!! My jaw is now sore and it hurts.
Today I went to the doctor because I've been having a "pee problem". Haha I wont go into detail. It turns out that I just have a bladder infection. The doctor gave me two pills and one is HUGE. The other one is kinda small and its shiny gold. It supposed to help with the pain and it turns my pee like florescent yellow/orange! Haha its sooo cool. I'm just glad the infections going to be gone soon, I was getting tired of waking up every two minutes just to go pee.

Besides all my problems like that, life is pretty amazing. Chris and I are going great; as always <3>

0 comments: